- the authorisation requirements;
- the provisions relating to the outsourcing of activities (Section 3:18 Wft1);
- the provisions relating to security provided in respect of financial assets received from payment service users or from other payment institutions (Section 3:29a Wft1);
- the provisions concerning the transfer of payment services to a separate legal entity if De Nederlandsche Bank so requires (section 3:29b Wft1);
- the provisions relating to the extension of credit by payment institutions.
Requirements applying to payment service providers
Without prejudice to the above requirements applying to payment institutions, payment service providers must act in compliance with:
- the provisions relating to the provision of information on payment services (Section 4:22 of the Wft1); and
- the provisions set out in Title 7B, Book 7, of the Dutch Civil Code relating to the rights and obligations of , respectively, the providers and the users of payment services (Section 4:25b Wft1).
In addition, Part 5 of the Wft on Conduct of Business Supervision of Financial Markets provides rules governing access to payment systems (Section 5:88 Wft1)