Applying for a DNO involves a fair amount of work. We have listed the key information for you.
Applying for a DNO
- Relevant for:
- ban, css, ci, cis, emi, wi, in, if, ppf, to
- 19 july 2017
In order to perform specific acts, you or your company need DNB's prior approval. You can apply to DNB for a declaration of no-objection (DNO) for these acts.
- Related topics
- Related Q&A
- Procedure for international individual value transfer to a non-EU/non-EEA institution
- Can I transfer the value of my foreign pension to the Netherlands?
- [For consultation] Draft Q&A on recognition of risk mitigation techniques using reinsurance contracts in the Solvency II Standard Formula
- Key functions with operational independence and proportional set-up
- Related Downloads