Chapters 2 to 6 of the Decree contain the following rules:
- Chapter 2 provides for exceptions to the statutory prohibitions against insider trading and price manipulation;
- Chapter 3 contains reporting obligations in respect of transactions;
- Chapter 4 deals with the manner and substance of publication of price-sensitive information;
- Chapter 5 contains rules to prevent the public from being misled by issuing investment recommendations, ensuring that the recommendation does not misrepresent reality;
- Chapter 6 contains rules regarding integrity as regards operations in financial instruments markets for banks, management companies, collective investment schemes, investment firms, clearing institutions, financial institutions with a certificate of supervised status, company savings funds, pension funds and insurers having their registered office in the Netherlands.