The Regulation has been organised by subject; where possible, for each subject, first the rules are set out which apply to all financial undertakings, followed by the specific rules applicable to certain types of financial undertakings.
The rules in question relate to:
- pre-contractual information;
- the key features document;
- supplementary rules in respect of offering investment objects;
- supplementary rules in respect of offering units in collective investment schemes;
- rules regarding the provision of investment services.
Basis underlying the Regulation
Sections 54, 56, 58, 66, 67, 110, 112, 118, 123, 124, 133, 134 and 165 of the Decree on Conduct of Business Supervision of Financial Undertakings (Besluit Gedragstoezicht financiële ondernemingen).