The EBA has developed Guidelines about the manner in which institutions must report in the context of the large exposures reporting framework. In this respect, common reporting templates have been developed. The large exposures templates do not yet form part of COREP, but they will be included at a later stage. DNB requires the submission of forms in the context of a large exposures reporting framework under the Supervisory Regulation on Reporting Forms for Financial Undertakings (Regeling staten financiële ondernemingen Wft). Submission is effected through e-line DNB.
- Guidelines on common reporting of large exposures
- Guidelines on Common Reporting – 2006
- Guidelines on Common Reporting – Recast – 2006
- Guidelines on Common Reporting – Revision 1 – 2010
- Guidelines on Common Reporting – Revision 2 – 2011
- Implementing Technical Standard on Supervisory Reporting (Data Point Model)